Excess Baggage is the additional weight you intend to carry beyond the permitted Free Baggage Allowance.
– Excess Baggage is available in slabs of 10kgs.
– Excess baggage cost: $60.00 & $30.00.
– Cost varies on the route/class booked.
– Maximum 4 slabs (40kgs) additional luggage can be booked per passenger.
– Excess baggage can be purchased online for all classes on all routes.
How it works:
-To purchase your excess baggage, visit our website, mobile site, contact your travel agent or our contact centre to book your additional baggage.
-Purchase excess baggage online while booking your flight or even after booking using our ‘Manage Booking’ service.
-Select the excess baggage weight you plan to carry from the available options.
-Pay using any of our various secure payment options.
For any further information, contact us on email@example.com
Enjoy the world of #FlyingSafaris